Uniko - Chrysanthemum stencil card

Hello dear crafty friend,

I am glad you stopped by at my second post as a guest designer at Uniko Studio blog  and so glad for the opportunity! This was my first card as their guest.


I have a floral card for the ongoining challenge and twisted with thanks. I have been hooked on to using stencils for my cards, lately and for this card as well, I used a stencil. For my card I took out Uniko's - Pure florals- Chrysanthemum and used Altenews Pink Diamond, Rubbelite and Razzleberry inks first for stenciling and then I took  all the pencil colors I could get hold of and added depths to my Chrysanthemum.
Stenciled flower card, Chrysanthemum card, Stenciling and pencil coloring, Big bold floral card, Uniko's Chrysanthemum stencil, Quillish, Guest designer

I took thanks die by SSS and decided not to use it's shadow and only stacked the diecut thrice and added some shimmer with Wink of Stella.
Stenciled flower card, Chrysanthemum card, Stenciling and pencil coloring, Big bold floral card, Uniko's Chrysanthemum stencil, Quillish, Guest designer

I hope you like it :)

 I also have a card, made by wonders of just blending ink on my YT channel!
If you are new to my channel I'd love if you'd stop by and encourage me by subscribing to my channel. Thank you very much in advance, it means a lot :)

Joining in at







CAS mix up challenges








Comments

  1. WOW - this is exquisite ishani - love your stenciling, and the depth you have added with the pencils is wonderful
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Ishani and thanks for shag wth us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath- DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so very much for sharing your talents with us. I'm very grateful that you take time to stop by and link up with us. it makes me SO happy and appreciative.
    Have a blessed week and please stop by again soon.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous stenciling and card ishani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous stenciled bloom, Ishani - just love all the extra shading you did with pencils!! Congrats on being a Rocker at Watercooler Wednesday with this beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Stenciled blooms, Ishani!!! I love your blooms in pink tones and black narrow frame with black sentiment CAS design. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge ATG...

    Your beautiful card qualifies for our CAS Mix Up Stencil Tone on Tone Challenge too. Would love to have you add to the challenge. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous colouring and great use of the Chrysanthemum bloom from Uniko. Thanks for guest designing with us for this month's challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have that stencil and it is gorgeous. I love how you have used it here with those colours and the clever framing. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is simply wow wow wow Ishani!! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this gorgeous stencil Ishani! So beautiful with the shades of pink / purple. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the most amazing chrysanthemum, Ishani! Love all the depth of color and the way you've put it off the side! A truly beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A stunning card Ishani. Your chrysanthemum bursts into life. Love this card. Thanks so much for joining in my Tone on Tone challenge at CAS Stencil

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so pleased Ishani that you entered your gorgeous stenciled tone on tone card:-) What a beauty, my friend. Love and Hugs...Mamcy

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a gorgeous stencilled chrysanthemum Ishani and love the way you have added extra interest and depth to the shading by adding coloured pencil over the top adding tone on tone, and the design with the pierced rectangle cut and matted on to black card, and also the added black die cut sentiment finish it beautifully. This is a really elegant and pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish