CAS card - Commencement / Graduation

Hello friends,

   It happens to me a lot, when I want to create something with the supplies at hand (that I have hoarded) but I don't know what to! That's when I go to Instagram & Pinterest for some inspiration. But recently I discovered some blogs where there are challenges and a given theme.. and am loving them!

   From my recent haul from Itsy Bitsy Pune, I bought few stickers and really I didnt know where could I use them till I saw CASology challenge on Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/p/BT33S76FbRG/ ) with the theme 'commencement'.

   I thought of putting some quilled elements and made books from strips of 3mm and 5mm paper. The chalk board technique is quite the in thing on many blogs I follow, so I thought of doing something similar and on a scrap of paper wrote Congrats with the uniball signo creamy white pen.

  This Clean and Simple card was my entry for CASology challenge.


Am so glad to share that this card was the honourable mention at the Challenge.. Here What an honour to a newbie like me!

Hope you liked this graduating birdie card!


Comments