Instagram

Thursday, 18 May 2017

Quilled Birds

Hello to you my friend!

Who doesn't love birds? I planned to make a fridge magnet for my co sister as we were visiting them. I looked for image of birds and made a rough sketch. I didn't know the name of the bird.. and neither did I follow the colours.. I had very limited coloured strips so used whatever I had handy.

I used 5 mm strips for this bird.. Which later my brother said.. looked like a Robin.. so here is the Robin!





But after this one bird .. I realised they should be in a pair, for which I quilled a bird in some feminine colours. Now my lonely Robin has a company.





Hope you like my Birdie couple!  🐦🐦




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you thought about my work :)

Pink Lily card

Hello there, I wanted to make a card with the lily I had coloured a few days back when I received my gansai tambi watercolours! So I pick...