Waterfall Card - For a Tie-rrific Father!

Hello friends,

With Fathers' Day in a week's time, I had been thinking about what to make! Papericious challenge for the month - Try something new.. made me feel I should do something other than my usual Quilling. Then I happened to see the Paruscard making challenges ,  which was making an Interactive card!

I have always appreciated the different types of Interactive cards I come across on Instagram. But man.. it's so intimidating.. I was actually scared! I googled some interactive cards tutorials and loved the waterfall technique because as soon as I saw it.. I thought of a tie & I knew it's perfect for Father's day theme too.

I love the diagonal striped tie on men and I had exactly what I wanted in my stash! The Papericious Pretty basics Patterned paper! I embossed my base card with stars, but they are not visible the pictures though!
The most difficult part was making sure the diagonls of my patterned paper align, so that it looks like a tie.



I wrote the message inside the tie with a few embellishments to give this plain card some bling!







And wrote inside... You are a Tie-rrific Father (copied from the many tie cards I saw ;P )


I hope you'd like this card and attempt making one if you haven't made one yet.

I wanted to put the video but am unable to upload it :(

Please click here to see the video!



Happy weekend!




Comments