Diwali Quilling






Hello dear crafters,

I hope you had lovely Diwali celebrations. What a moment of pride we had when we didn't hear any crackers in our society, a moment of joy today and for our future. We must leave our earth for our kids at least liveable and breathable, just as our parents gave it to us. To carry on the cheer and celebrations for the festive season of Diwali, I made a 3-D Quilled Ganesh Fridge Magnet and a Quilled Lotus Tea light holder, the detailed tutorials are on Rainbow Craftykari Blog.

3-D Quilled Gansh Fridge Magnet





Quilled Lotus Tealight/diya holder














I wasn't successful in taking the lovely shadows it made, when I lit the tea light. But, I hope you will pay a visit to the Rainbow craftykari blog and would attempt something similar. Don't forget to join us in our monthly challenge, hardly any days left!

Sending you - 'Craft till you drop' wishes.

Ishani

Submitting my Quilled Ganesh and tea light holder for

Indian quilling challenge 41

Comments