Chirpy birdies

Hello dear crafters,
I am up on Rainbow Craftykari blog today with an inspiration post.

My Friendly Birds card is a tiny scene from the birdie neighbourhood.. hop on to the Rainbow Craftykari blog to see how I made it! Its super easy peasy :)

Looking at the trend of using die cuts for building a scene, I planned this card. I recently bought a die cutting machine because I thought I was missing out on this beautiful trend in the community. I made a story too around it.. about how a husband waits when two ladies meet at the fence to do some gossip! 😄

                           


                          


                             


             
Hope you like my first-all-die-cut card!










Comments

  1. This is soooo adorable - I love the scene and especially the colors you used - simply perfect!!! Thanks so much for sharing and entering the Happy Little Stampers ATG w/ Dies Challenge for November!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg.. Am so thrilled to see that you liked it Angie... Thankyou so much :)

      Delete
  2. What a cute card! I love the focused scene that your created. So much color in such a small scene make a big impact! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much Shauna.. your appreciation means a lot!

      Delete
  3. Well done! Just adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish