Recognition 2017

2017

As this year comes to an end, I would like to Thank,  all of you for the love and encouraging words. My first year as a blogger as well as a serious crafter has been quite fruitful.

Thank you God for everything! (For Recognitions in 2018 click here)

December


The Flower challenge - Top Pick






Casology -winner (kindness)













The merry Christmas challenge - Top Pick











November

Stamp ink paper Winner














CAS colours and sketches winner












CASology - Honorable Mention





CAS-ualfridays Contender















October

CAS-ualfridays Favorite















September

Pearly sparkles challenge














My time to craft challenge - Top 3















August

Little Miss Muffet challenges - Spotlight















Muse card club  Feature














CASology - Honorable Mention














CAS-ualfridays Contender















July

AAAcards - Winner











Freshly made sketches - Perfect Princess















Addicted to CAS - Top 3















June

AAA Cards - 2nd place















A bit more time to craft - Winner





Incy wincy designs - Top 5















Indian Quilling challenge













CASolgy honours












Cupcake inspirations - Sweet seven





May

PCM Challenges - Winner















CASology- Honorable Mention
















Indian Quilling Challenge - Topper














April

Cupcake Inspiration -sweet seven
My first Card for a challenge, announced a winner on my birthday.
Also, the first challenge I joined as a DT!


Comments

  1. 💕I have had been a true and die hard fan of your talent and beauty since my childhood...you have been inspired me always and still inspiring🙆..love what you do❤..Because I love you what you are💖. I love you unconditionally🎈...What I say I mean it. Keep inspiring people like me..loads of love🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. rulayegi kya? Thank you so much for your love Aakanksha, you mean so much to me. So sweet of you to stop by to give me your love :> xoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish