Unicorn Wishes

Hello friends,

I have always been fascinated by the Unicorns and I had always wanted to buy one. So when I saw this new online store 'Dardarkar Arts' where I stumbled upon Avery Elle's Be a Unicorn set, I thought this was the cutest Unicorn I had seen!

Am Thankful to the lovely childhood when I heard fairy tales and now, I read to my son. These made us imagine and I remember reading about Unicorns. Where, Unicorns grant wishes to the pure of heart. They open doors for those who are truly ready to receive with gratitude, joy, and integrity. When a pure, innocent child makes a wish from the bottom of her heart, a Unicorn will draw close to the little one, to help her. If the wish is for her highest good, the Unicorn will bring it about.

My crafty friend Raga was just mentioning about her daughter's Birthday to me few days back and I thought I could make a card for her with this!




I opted for pink for my rainbow, as I really feel it must be included in the rainbow ! May be the Unicorn could help with that too 😉 I love all the distress ink blending I see on my Instagram feed and have started doing some myself and am loving it! I just have got so busy with my Management studies, I don't get time to craft. I hope I keep my phone aside and  get more productive this year.

Signing off & hoping that you'll like this card :)

Linking it to

Time out Challenges

Am Thankful for the time I get to craft and all the time I can't, I imagine and think. Thanks to a lovely childhood where there were no gadgets and elders told stories. I hope I do the same for my son too. Making this card for a little girl, who might question her mom about Unicorn and get to know few stories herself!











All sorts challenge - Using my New Stamp set!


Cute card thursday

Crazy for CAS

Comments

  1. What a cute card! Thank you for joining Crazy for CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know all this about unicorns! This makes me want to get some unicorn stamps and tell this message to my friends with a card! Beautiful. I love the clean lines of your card, great job. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors make this card a party to watch. it's lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crazy for CAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real cutie, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can imagine the little girl who got this for her birthday would have had a huge smile on her face!! This is such a sweet design, especially with all those delicious colours. And it really stands out against the white background too. Fabulous card and I'm so glad you joined us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card. Thanks for joining the Crazy for CAS rainbow challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the colors, they make me happy :) Thank you for joining us at CFC!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish