Birthday wishes for my brave bear

Hello everyone,

I am looking forward to a productive weekend this time and lots of time to play with my kid too, now that all my exams are over! Yayy! My brother's birthday is approaching and I wanted to make a card for him. And Tracey's card at Muse card club was a perfect inspiration. My brother who's part of the Indian Army is combating infiltrators who sneak into the country to spread terror. He's positioned in the Himalayas and the rough terrain and harsh weather is what they face everyday. To us it's a picturesque view with mountains and snow fall.

I used the bear image from Jane's doodles  and as my water colours were out due to my previous card.. I gave the snow fall background with some emboss resist.. a die cut to show my bear in the snow and here are my wishes.


cards by Ishani, quillish



Here's my little brother who's no more any little.. 
 posing in the snowfall with the mighty Himalayan backdrop.


Hope you like it!

Watch some more ideas on my You tube channel





Linking to

Muse card club -253

Addicted to stamps-279 CAS






Just add ink










Simon says stamp wednesday challenge

Comments

  1. Such a cute card for your Bro..Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dee.. Omg.. are you my follower? I just posted it and you commented.. thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card Ishani :-) the little bear is adorable and I love the background, very cute :-)
    I am sure your brother will love this, fab photo of him in the Himalayas! Wishing him a very happy birthday and hope he keeps safe and warm xx

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always so encouraging Lorraine. Thank you so much for you love, it means a lot :)

      Delete
  3. What a fun card for your brother Ishani! You must be so proud of him and he will love your bear in the snow! Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for the inspiration Tracey. So glad to know got liked it!

      Delete
  4. Such a fun and cute card for your brother Ishani! I love how you've coloured the bear's warm jersey to compliment the wintery sky. Hope your brother stays safe in the snow and is able to return home soon. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and beautiful sentiment behind making it Ishani, l'm sure he will love it! You must be very proud of him and the work he's doing. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card and I love your emboss resist background. I hope your brother stays safe.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish