Favourite butterflies

Hello there,

I love butterflies, am sure you love them too but sadly I have not yet purchased a butterfly stamp (am a crafter on a budget). But I did have a sentiment stamp that includes two butterflies. So, I thought I must give them some love too. So this the card that I made, where for the background I created a butterfly pattern paper, over which I have a panel with the sentiment. A little splash of colours with spring in the air.


quillish, cards by ishani






My mom thought that there is something wrong with the sentiment..till she noticed a missing U.. for which she'll just have to get used to! Hope you like this card.

Joining in at

Case this sketch -260

Dream valley challenges -173

Comments

  1. email me your address at d dot nuce at comcast dot net and I will send you a butterfly stamp.
    Your friend
    Crafty Colonel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am touched with your kindness Colonel Donna.. and I'll always address you as Col Donna or ma'am.. because you are my senior!

      Delete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish