Thank you notes and cards

Hello everyone..

How's the mid week treating you? I have been super busy creating thank you notes for my professors at IIM Lucknow.



The thank you notes are for on the behalf of my class. For which I stamped the Thank you, did some brush lettering for the names of the professors and some normal hand lettering for the note.

I also wanted to give cards to few of my favourite professors and was thinking of a way to quickly mass produce. I had bought a really cheap stencil from my local stationery and wanted to try it too. So I used Faber Castell's Glass bead glitter gel for it.  Kept it to dry over night and attached a Thank you white embossed sentiment on a foam tape over the edge of the motifs. Put some more bling with sequins.



I chose black cardstock for this because in the previous card where I used this bead gel it didn't stand out!



The weird angles are to show you the lovely glittery effect. Hope you like my effort. 


Linking my card to



Comments

  1. Green being my most favorite color, I'm truly loving all the cards. Your green sparkle is delightful! So glad to have found you through Simon's Work It challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Andie.. So kind of you to visit.

      Delete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish