Hoppy Birthday

Hello again!

My crafty friend Anila said.. you are on a roll.. and my Mother - in - law is asking when will our dining table get empty! May be Sunday evening :P  it is a four day weekend.. atleast four cards need to be up! And I must tell you it's not my fault... why is everyone making bunny cards?? They are so cute to resist. Also, ooh I found this library challenge, I have not read Watership down, but I googled and saw few episodes on You tube recently. The rabbits are so realistic and not the ones like we are used to see in the cartoons. And this was more close to the rabbits of the book/movie than the other stamps I had.

This cute stamp was sent by my dear friend Mirella as a giveaway prize last year. And am seriously working on learning to colour better, learn new techniques, so I tried some water colouring on this cute bunny. I used Zigs and distress inks for colouring the rabbit. The background was made by blending  squeezed lemon and broken china through a plaid stencil from hndmd.in (I loved how it made some green when blended together). Some distress ink smooshing in citron green and blending broken china for the sky. Hoppy Birthday from Garden friends stamp from Jane's doodles and  taddaaaa... here's my card.




I hope you like it :)


Joining at

Creative with stamps challenge



Uniko challenge 46













Your next stamp - 86













The library craft challenge
Image result for watership down

The male room challenge-82

Cards in envy

Simon says stamp - happy national craft month

Simon says stamp work it wednesday - march




Comments

  1. Such a darling card! Your background is just beautiful and I love the sweet little bunny! Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how cute this bunny is!! I love it! Thanks for entering in our challenge at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable .... what a cute little bunny. Thanks for playing along with the Uniko challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautifully coloured - both the image and the background - and I do like the bit of washi. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute bunny, love the springlike background you made.
    Thanks for sharing at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable, love everything about it, including the washi tape. Thank you so much for joining us in our Watercolour challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute bunny - I love your patterned background. I'd stay on the dining room table! 😃 x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! Thank you for joining us at YNS Challenge 86!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw such a cutie and I love the background. Thank you for sharing your card with us at The Male Room.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the cutest card and let me reiterate Chris's remark. Awww... This bunny is soooo adorable and well watercolored.. Seriously nice job! Thank you so much for joining us at The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish