Time out Challenges- Gentle Reminder

Hello crafty friends,

As a gentle reminder, for the Time out Challenges I have a card for you, with a different take.  The challenge is Holidays with an optional twist of One Layer Card.

To tell you the truth, when I was introduced to the challenges on the blogland and I saw 'Holiday' as a theme, I always thought going on holiday! So this time I thought why not play.. "going on a holiday". Here's my cute couple - off for holiday.. - Happy Holidays guys!

Brutus Monroe, Card for newly weds, CAS card, guest designing, One layer card, Zig clean colour brush pens, couple card, cute card by Ishani, cards by Ishani, quillish, Watercoloring with zig clean colour brush pens, colouring hair with zigs, zig coloring, quillish, guest designer Ishani


I used a cute stamp by Brutus Monroe, called Love Suitcase for the couple, hand drew the grass and  used flowers from Jane's doodles- retired stamp called - Garden friends.
Brutus Monroe, Card for newly weds, CAS card, guest designing, One layer card, Zig clean colour brush pens, couple card, cute card by Ishani, cards by Ishani, quillish, Watercoloring with zig clean colour brush pens, colouring hair with zigs, zig coloring, quillish, guest designer Ishani


 I used Zig clean color brush pens for coloring and done some glossy accents for the dude's glasses. No matter how many OLCs I do, they still intimidate me.

Brutus Monroe, Love suitcase stamp, Card for newly weds, CAS card, guest designing, One layer card, Zig clean colour brush pens, couple card, cute card by Ishani, cards by Ishani, quillish, Watercoloring with zig clean colour brush pens, colouring hair with zigs, zig coloring, quillish, guest designer Ishani

Here's my take on the Holidays, what's yours? There is still time to join in, where those who twist with us will get a chance to get in the random draw and one lucky winner will win .... a goodie bag of stamps and dies from our wonderful sponsor, Seven Hills Craft .

Comments

  1. Absolutely cute!! I love the sweet scene you've created and your coloring looks awesome. The stamps you used go very well together! Love the cute flowers and your doodled grass. Thanks for being such an inspiring GD at TO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. thanks a lot Nonni! So very kind of you, am happy that you liked it! What an honour it was to be a guest at TO :)

      Delete
  2. Oh Ishani I love your card and how you have used the theme!! This is a really fun card, beautifully designed and made
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are one generous and kind soul, you make me feel so nice about my cards. Thank you so much for the love and appreciation Maxine.

      Delete
  3. Super duper cute... Lovely scene...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I like that whole build up of the scene. Looks cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and so sweet, Ishani ... your colouring is fantastic ... a super scene ... love the detailing of the Glossy Accents on the glasses! Thanks so much for being a fabulous, inspiring Guest Designer with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an opportunity and honour to be amongst you talented ladies. Am Glad you liked my card Anita, coloring is very new, right now on a learning mode! Hope to get better some day. Merci Beaucoup for the kind words. (refreshing the little French I learnt in college :) )

      Delete
  6. What a cute scene you have created. Love your bright and vibrant coloring. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute & Perfect. Especially the colourings....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ishani and I am on my hols! But wanted to stop by and tell you I just love this cute little scene, super colouring. You coloured their hair perfectly and I love the touch of pink on her cheeks! And fun idea to add the gloss to the glasses. Been such a joy having you as GD. I won’t be around for a week or so but will catch up with you when I get back xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely ADORABLE! I love this little scene, and your coloring is awesome, as always. I just know that wherever these two and headed, they will have a fantastic time. Thanks for Guest Designing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this sweet card Ishani! What great images. They look so happy to be heading off on holidays. :) Great colouring with your zigs. I'm with you, I find one layer cards the hardest to make. You did a fantastic job! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish