Beach day card

Hello there,

I am glad you stopped by. Have you seen cards, inspiring you to join challenges and then, life gets busy and you forget to join them! It's a common occurrence here, but today I thought I will keep the phone aside and craft. I knew few new challenges were up and rather than procrastinating to join them later, I thought let me just do it. I have also been thinking of joining Craft Stamper - Take it Make it challenge, so this goes one's for that too.

I combined few stamps of different companies, different mediums - watercolouring, stamping and sponging for this card. I love to combine challenges and give a new challenge to myself - to combine them in one card! Haha.. silly me .. I know! But that's actually a game I play in my head.. and then as soon as I have a design.. get on to make it.


Hero Arts, elizabeth craft design, gansai tambi watercolours, water colouring, distress oxide ink, CAS card, Card for her, Everyday cards, die cut, quillish, altenew be a lighthouse stamp card, elizabeth crafts fashion stamp card, beach day card, beach card, sea and beach card, cards by ishani, making sand with distress oxides

I was inspired by Michele's card s for different challenges, one being the favourite summer activity at TCP Tuesday challenge and the other one for the beachy day. Here's my bag and my sun lotion as (I didn't have a lemon to put) in the inspiration picture at Inspired by Laurel. The Inspiration picture at Timeout Challenges has this watercolour painting, doesn't my sky look like that? And did you see my woven bag? Also my friend Charlotte has been inspiring me with her cool beach cards to join Love from Lizi - Beachy keen. And using my die for the bag - I qualify to join in at HLS- AG with dies and  Simon says stamp wednesday challenge too! Phewww.. imagine that! (I just hope there are no restrictions in any of these challenges.. this was a lot of writing and linking).

In the end, I hope you like my card! 

Joining in at















Happy little stampers











Comments

  1. Wonderful card, I love that water! Thank you for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. Thank you so much for the inspiration. Am glad you liked it.

      Delete
  2. This really is fabulous Ishani. What a stunning scene and the watercolouring is expert. I am so pleased our photo got your mojo back-thanks for leaving that lovely comment on our blog. Great to see you got the woven look of the sofa in. So good to see you join us at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandie, you noticed the details too! So kind of you to leave such an encouraging comment.

      Delete
  3. Well this couldn't be more perfect for our challenge!! Absolutely love how you created the waves and the sand looks so real. Its a brilliant card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... so sweet of you Shona, am happy to see you like it. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. Wow Ishani - love this scene, and your sea looks as though it is about to move - amazing work!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happens to me all the time! You, on the other hand, managed to make a beachy card. That water is so pretty. I want to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your little beach scene. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. I love the summer feel with the beach bag and sun lotion. And your ocean looks awesome. Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  8. That water is amazing! Such a cute bag and sunblock too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning thank you for entering the Craft Stamper challenge Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you created the sea and waves on the water. It looks so real. Great card
    Thank you for joining our challenge at HLS Watercolor.
    Regards,
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice! I especially love the tote bag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. An amazing card. I can almost feel the sand in my toes! Thank you for joining the TCP Tuesday challenge at The Cat's Pajamas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish