CFC- 203 - Heat embossed flowers


Hello everyone,

I am so thrilled about this card I am sharing today as the DT at CAS- ual Fridays. I am sure you also participate in the CAS-ual Fridaychallenges, so when you get selected as a DT for it.. it’s exciting beyond words. Personally, I also feel the Cancer awareness that the brand is associated with, is such a wonderful thing to do!



The challenge this fortnight is Heat Embossing. As I await the CAS-ual Fridays goodies to reach, I took  my Emboss-it pen and did some doodling for this card. For the background I heat embossed the card with white EP and for the main flower I used Rose Gold. I used the distress inks in Picked Raspberry and squeezed lemonade for my smooshing, to make the embossed flowers shine. I coloured the main flower with Zig Clean color brush markers, mounted on foam dots, an encouraging sentiment from my stash and voila.. here it is

heat embossing, CAS-ual Fridays, floral card, hand drawn card, Doodling, emboss-it pen, distress inks, Technique card, quillish, design team member Ishani, beautiful card, easy card, DIY cards, cards by Ishani, zig clean colour brush pen coloring


Some close ups.

heat embossing, CAS-ual Fridays, floral card, hand drawn card, Doodling, emboss-it pen, distress inks, Technique card, quillish, design team member Ishani, beautiful card, easy card, DIY cards, cards by Ishani, zig clean colour brush pen coloring


heat embossing, CAS-ual Fridays, floral card, hand drawn card, Doodling, emboss-it pen, distress inks, Technique card, quillish, design team member Ishani, beautiful card, easy card, DIY cards, cards by Ishani, zig clean colour brush pen coloring


I hope you liked it and are inspired to give your heat gun some love. Waiting to see you join us with your heat embossed projects at theCAS-ual Fridays gallery.

Happy crafting!

Joining in at







Comments

  1. You amaze me Ishani - I am in awe of your 'doodled' background and rose, and so wonderfully embossed.
    Blessing
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. you make me blush Maxine. Thank you so much. Your blessings make my day.

      Delete
  2. Congrats my friend....see I told you, you would make a DT and here you are and well deserved. Your card is a joy, I especially love the 2 colours on the popped up flower. I am so looking forward to seeing your cards here x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. am so lucky to have a friend who is so encouraging always, Thank you so much Sandie. Blessed to have you.

      Delete
  3. Lovely card Ishani !I loved your doodled background :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting day Ishani! Congrats on your first CAS-ual Friday's post! LOVE this card. It is so pretty with your heat embossed roses. Gorgeous design, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..Loll.. your encouragement will go a long way. Thank you so much:)

      Delete
  5. So beautiful and creative!
    You doodle so well, I figured
    this was a stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Ishani, you have created a gorgeous card! You are very clever! Thanks so much for joining in at HLS watercolour Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish