Scandinavian warmth


Hello there,

I have always loved the Scandinavian decor and their minimalism. I think that's also because I love CAS! So the challenge at Create something Catchy was just right to get my love put on the paper. What inspired me to make this card is a pant my son had, when he was younger, till a year back he was wearing it. I tried to look for a picture of him wearing it, I found it teamed up with another shirt - so excuse me for not a proper pic.


Can you spot those triangles?
I used a stamp set - Zenith borders by Mama elephant gifted by my very dear friend Rahmat whom I consider my elder sister and the Lovely sentiments stamps from CAS-ual Fridays.

To have few encouraging and loving cards, in your kitty is always helpful. Isn't it? So I made two!

The first one is on an ivory cardstock, for the warmth of the sentiment matched the cardbase.

Mama elephant, CAS-ual Fridays, cas card, Everyday cards, encouragement cards, Quillish, Scandinavian print card, cards with warmth, mama elephant zenith border stamp card, CAS-ual friday's lovely sentiments card, clean and simple card, quick card, card in 20 minutes, cards by ishani

The second is on a white cardbase, for the wonderfully bright look!

Mama elephant, CAS-ual Fridays, cas card, Everyday cards, encouragement cards, Quillish, Scandinavian print card, cards with warmth, mama elephant zenith border stamp card, CAS-ual friday's lovely sentiments card, clean and simple card, quick card, card in 20 minutes, cards by ishani


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you like them.

Joining in at







Comments

  1. The moment I saw your little one in your blogpost, I knew for sure that the pattern on his clothes would be your source of inspiration for Scandinavian theme at Create Something Catchy. See I was right. Not only is your son looking cute, but as always your card is simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. so sweet of you to say so. Am glad you liked it. Are you joining at Create something catchy? And well..This is a screenshot of a video .. he is watching ' dil uloo is patha hai' song and singing gulloo is patha :P

      Delete
  2. What wonderful cards Ishani, and I love where you took your inspiration from!! As for your son, he is gorgeous!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the pattern on both your cards Ishani ! Your soon is a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Ishani...little champ is so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pattern on the cards. Great styling! Your son is so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those triangles are awesome Ishani! Two beautiful cards! And your son is so adorable! Thanks for sharing the picture! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used your inspiration and the colour challenge so perfectly together! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish