Best Fishes

Hello there,

I am glad you stopped by. My dear friend Deepti Aggarwal of Vishesh Collections sent me a lot of goodies, along with a lovely card. I used one of the sets she sent me, Fintastic Birthday from Itsy bitsy for this card and Sunburst stencil by Crafty Scrappers.

I had seen this wonderful under water scenes being created by so many crafters I follow on IG, like Francine Vuilleme, Paru Mahtani  and so many more. These ladies' cards are stuck in my head. But I had no fish stamp, other than a seahorse. So, now that I had this wonderful gift, I had to do an underwater scene.

A CAS card.. ofcourse!

CAS card, Itsy bitsy stamps, Craftyscrappers, stenciling, distress oxide ink, distress inks, Ink blending, Quillish, Birthday card, underwater scene card, underwater sunshine, underwater card, fish card, underwater fish scene card, cardsby ishani, clean and simple card

Do you know many whales don't have teeth, they have baleen and eat planktons. The biggest or the big sized whales usually have beleen and the famous whales which have teeth are, Narwhal, Sperm whale. Killer whales or Orcas, are not from the whale family, they are dolphins.

Hope you like my card and the trivia. I searched all of it because I was curious about which whale is the one on my card. Now I know, it's called an Itsy Bitsy's Whale :P


Joining in at 

CASology - 












Freshly made sketches












Simon says stamp Wednesday - Distress it

Comments

  1. such a lovely underwater scene..beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice CAS card, lovely whale, loved the underwater scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very sweet of you dear. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. I loved the ink blending and the rays showing through !! Wonderful CAS card !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the sun shining through the water! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love that sweet little whale and love the water! It's gorgeous and your colouring is amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Your light through the water is wonderful! Glad you Jed us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your card - and the research facts... love the breed of whale you have used :), it gave me a great smile
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness gracious is this ever beautiful! I love absolutely everything about your sweet little scene! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card Ishani!! Love the sunburst coming throught the sea ... and your adorable new whale image! Thanks for the info on whales. We have Killer, Orca, and Sperm whales in our waters. They are an AMAZING sight to see! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card - love the sun rays in the water, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see your brilliant card (pun intended) made it to the finals at CASology. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable. I love the colors and that cute little whale. Very nice CAS design. Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish