CIC #451 - Just a note

Hello dear friends,

I have a reminder card for you today to join in our Back to school - theme challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. This fortnight, Newton's Nook Designs is our kind sponsor and a randomly drawn winner would get $25 gift certificate to their store. Isn't it cool? Join us with your Back to school projects, only 4 days left to link - up.

So Last week, when I made a card (here) for this theme, I was thinking I can't make a back to school card the stamps of Newton I have can't be made  into a card. Then, fellow designer, Charlotte's card inspired me to try something different. So here's my card.

CAS-ual Fridays, Diecut, Everyday cards, Neat and tangled, Newton's Nook designs, Quillish, Sizzix, Zig clean colour brush pens, mini clothespin, Neat and tangled school house stamp, cas-ual friday star fri-dies, cards by Ishani


I used the Newton loves cake stamp and cut out the N
ewton behind the slice of cake for my card. The layout of the card is inspired by sketch at CASE this sketch.. I turned the sketch upside down for it. I made my own page with a punch, for the holes and Sizzix dotted rectangle framelits, munched the corners and drew lines with a green pen. The star is by CAS-ual Fri-dies and the pencil and the apple from Neat and Tangled -Schoolhouse. Tadaa.. and a cute clothespin!

Get inspired by our delicious cupcakes. Don't forget to link up before thursday.




Joining in at 





Comments

  1. Such a cute card ! I am glad you streched your stamp for the school theme :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Pooja. That really makes me do a fist pump! hehe :P

      Delete
  2. This is fabulous! I love how you rotated the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Ishani - love how you have adapted the kitten to be munching the apple. Awesome work
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! I love the kitty with the giant apple and pencil! Thanks for featuring our images on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish