Diwali wishes - Lord Ganesha's blessings

Hi everyone,

I have been seeing the Christmas cards on my Instagram feed and it occurred to me that I must also make Diwali cards, it's even before Christmas. I took this lovely stencil of Lord Ganesh, by Craftangles that I used for my super simple Diwali card with sentiments also from Craftangles.

Diwali card, stencil card, stenciling, Quillish card, card by Ishani, Diwali wishes, hndmd craftangles ganesh stencil, stenciled card, clean and simple card

The super awesome sequins are the Northern light sequins from Ranganjali that I added to get some bling to this festive card.

May Lord Ganesh bless us all with peace and prosperity.
Hope you like it !


Joining in at

AAA cards

Word art wednesday

Simon says stamp- wednesday challenge

Comments

  1. Love the background and sequins, as well as the clever use of the stencil Ishani.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of a stencil Ishani, love those toasty warm blended colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and beautiful card. I liked the ganesha stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card, Ishani! Love the colors and sketch.Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge
    ××

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful Ganesh stencil!!! Love the colours! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi thanks for sharing lovely wishes of diwali admin keep update it and share more informations


    diwali 2020 wishes and happy diwali Images 2020 or having diwali wishes 2020 sharing diwali wishes 2020
    Short diwali wishes 2020
    happy diwali wishes 2020 images

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish