Glittery wishes

Hello everyone, 

I had an opportunity to use my glass bead gel, with AAA cards challenging us to play with stencils. I had done a similar card for my professors to thank them (here). So I CASEd my own card , with the sketch of CAS colour and sketches.  I always need a neutral sentiment card, so I used a simple best wishes sentiment.


CAS, CAS card, stencil card, stenciling, Everyday cards, Quillish, cards by Ishani, FAber castell glass bead gel card, black card, best wishes card

This challenge, might have just got me use all the stencils I own. Hope you like this black CAS card.

Thank you for stopping by, happy crafting.



Joining in at


Comments

  1. Dramatic! The shiny beads against the black is so striking. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this Ishani, so dramatic and so wonderfully CAS, the glass bead gel is amazing...is it easy to use...bearing in mind I am useless at technique work and stencils actually!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. Thank you so much Sandie! It's as easy as spreading butter on a toast. Only difference is that I scrape the excess off, of the bead gel, but I let the butter absorb on my toast :D

      Delete
  3. What a stunning card Ishani - love the drama of the glass beads against the black, and the wee piece of embossing in the corner of the white layer echoes the stencilled design beautifully.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another gorgeous card Ishani! Love the teal on that black background! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning card, love that glittery stamp on the front, it really pops off the black cardstock. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an elegant and eye-catching card, Ishani! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's simply eye catching ...✌❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sparkly card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sparkly beads are striking against the black background. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish