CFC -208 Sequins' flowers

Hello there,

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge has a new theme up for this fortnight and we challenge you to use your sequins.


I must admit that I can't part away from shaker cards. I made it once and realised I can't part away with it so I better not make them. It's also using those sequins, I cant put so many in one card - silly me, I know! So I had to think how I could do this challenge. I had this challenge in mind while creating my two previous cards, for this one I had made leaves (and hadn't used them) and for this card I had the sequins out. So not cleaning my craft desk - became a blessing when I saw the pearls, the leaves and sequins together, I thought they looked like a flower.

I kept everything simple - used the retiring stamps - Lovely greetings (you can get it at discounted rate till the stocks last) and embossed it in rose gold EP and tadaa.. here's my CAS Greeting card.


CAS-ual Fridays,CAS-ual fridays stamps, heat embossing, With Love card, CAS card, DIY, floral card, Everyday cards, friendship, Quick card, Quillish, cards by ishani, use your sequins, sequins card, out of th box idea, pretty card

 I am actually very happy about how this card turned out. It's also my best friend's birthday today, I didn't send her a card yet, I will send this to her, am sure she'll love it!


CAS-ual Fridays,CAS-ual fridays stamps, heat embossing, With Love card, CAS card, DIY, floral card, Everyday cards, friendship, Quick card, Quillish, cards by ishani, use your sequins, sequins card, out of th box idea, pretty card


Thanks for stopping by! I hope this encourages you to craft and create today ðŸ™‚  and probably not mind a messy desk! I look forward to seeing what YOU come up with for this challenge! $25 will be awarded to the winner – & remember: the prize is DOUBLED if the winner’s creation features CAS-ual Friday products! Whoooo!
cfc prize graphic





Comments

  1. What a beautiful card Ishani - love how you have used the sequins and pearls - so colourful but also elegant!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. thanks a lot Maxine, am glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. I liked this unique floral cluster with sequins as flowers and the colors are pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful and creative design Ishani! Love your sequin flowers and the lovely rose gold heat embossed sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your visit is such an encouragement in itself, Loll. Am so happy that you liked it, thank you very much.

      Delete
  4. Absolutely LOVE this! those sequin flowers you created are so beautiful!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Ishani ! I love how you made little flowers using the sequins and the pearls, what a clever idea. Thank you for sharing with us again at 'The Flower Challenge ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is totally stunning. Those tiny bright flowers are brilliant.
    So CAS and beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty!!! Absolutely LOVE your staging too! Way to go girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish