CIC - 454 - Pearls in my hair

Hello everyone,

A very good morning to you.
We have a new colour challenge up at Cupcake inspirations . Here is this week's cupcake 


                                       


I have used 'Pearls in my hair' digi from our sponsors, A day for Daisies, for this card . I personally love to wear green sarees and I thought to use the challenge colors for this beautiful image. I extended the dress of this girl for my card. I am very pleased with this dress, may be I should buy such for myself but I'll need to get a figure like hers too!

A day for daisiesPearls in my hair digi, Cards by IShani, Coloring, Polychromos coloring, green dress card, green nd brown card, beautiful girl, card with a girl, Digital stamp, digi, Coloring, Polychromos, Zig clean colour brush pens, CIC, Quillish

Join us with your take on the colours Green and Brown.
  A Day for Daisies is generously providing a $12 gift certificate to our randomly chosen winner. 


I hope you like my card and will join us for this bi-weekly challenge.

Joining in at







Comments

  1. Ha ha..what one would do to get a figure like her ;) It's a lovely card .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful image so beautifully coloured Ishani - the frock looks as though you can touch the fabric, you have coloured it so realistically. A stunning card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful feminine card. Pretty dress too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty scene, I love how you used the color theme! I wore an emerald green dress for my college graduation many moons ago, I LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish