Little baby boy

Hello everyone,

This is my second post for the day. I have missed crafting a lot and I know you can guess it by the number of cards I have got. My recent arrival of prizes (of the past 6 months) from US have been calling my name. As I was going through the challenges I follow, I thought it was perfect opportunity to ink the prize from Your Next stamp - Welcome baby. And I am always short of Boy cards!

This sentiment was awesome and the font, lovely too. I coloured a pair of socks, fussy cut it, hung it over my sentiment and tadaa... Welcome the little boy!

Your Next Stamp Welcome baby, Copic markers, CAS card, Quillish, baby card, Card for new parents, Congratulations card, Cards by Ishani, clean and simple card, quick card, card for baby boy

I hope you like this clean and simple card. Thank you for stopping by :)

Joining in at








Comments

  1. This is just adorable, Ishani! Love the touch of color and terrific sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ishani, these booties are so cute! I'd love to see them used on a Christmas card! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! And such a wonderful CAS style! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable and casilious ishu ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•❤️๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is adorable, such a sweet image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Ishani - I love how you have used the socks over the sentiment, and left the rest of the card white. So eye catching!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous CAS card,great colors and fab design...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week,hope to see you again
    ลฝeljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this. So s1weet. Thanks for playing along on The CASology Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorably CAS ... love your colouring. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet card, Ishani! I love the simplicity of your design with the monochromatic color scheme and simple dimension!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us again over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your sweet card and the win it produced to add to your ever growing list..

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post.Thanks for sharing
    Baby Welcome

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish