My sunshine - CIC 453

Hello there,

We have a new theme challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations with Crafty Sentiment designs as our kind sponsors. They are generously 3 digi images to our randomly chosen winner. Here are the scrumptious cupcake to inspire you to create a card with a Spectacular background.


 I used the 'relaxing' digital image by our sponsors for my card. The girl is adorable and I created a spectacular morning scene with lovely sunrays, birds and butterflies. 

stencil card, stenciling, Zig clean colour brush pens, hello bluebird stamps, you are my sunshine card, sunrays stenciing, beautiful card, Everyday cards, die cutting, Diecut, Quillish,

I hope you like my card and will join us with your spectacular backgrounds.


Joining in at



Comments

  1. The sunrays looks spectacular. The card gives such happy vibes

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Ishani - the sequins, sunrays, birds and butterflies make for a fabulous sky behind the sweet image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish