Yellow Daisies

Hello everyone,

I have been visiting my family and have had not crafted for a long time. But I had few new goodies to play with, so I planned to check the challenges that were live and was inspired by Michelle Wallace's gorgeous card on the Muse card club.

I changed the colours but I loved the coloured flowers and uncoloured leaves and the arrangement. I did the same and also the way her sentiment was in two different fonts. Here's my take using Hero Art's Daisy and bugs stamp and cut.

Hero Arts, Quillish, floral card, Birthday card,Cards by Ishani, Monochromatic card, Copic markers, Yellow daisy card, Monochromatic card, Hero arts Daisy and bugs stamp and cut, Hero arts Stamp and cut


I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by, have a great weekend.


Joining in at







Comments

  1. Lovely card ! Bright flowers and uncolored leaves look very nice together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fresh and vibrant-I love how this brings in Summer to today x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love daisies and yours are so fresh and happy! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Ishani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ishani another beautiful eye catching creation. Love the flowers used and that wonderful colour. Hugs aileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Ishani! I love those beautiful daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful CASE of the card Ishani - love the crisp, clean yellow of the daisies.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Ishani! Bright yellow daisies are so happy and definitely make you smile! :) Lovely card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish