CIC - 455 Boo!

Hello dear friends,

We have a new challenge for you at Cupcake Inspirations - Bump in the night!! 👽


To tell you the truth, I don't have a Halloween stamp (not something that we celebrate in India), I've  a digi but I am not a big fan of digis (too much of a hassle- for me). So I thought of what could I do with all that is in my stash. I had this one of my first dies,  sapling collage by Memory box and had this idea of using the alcohol ink bgs I had made. This would be my first card with Alcohol inks and luckily it looked nice.

I thought of adding ghost eyes,  and did some with a gel pen but it didn't dry on the panel. Now.. what do I do? Do you see the yellow moon through the 3 leaves negatives ? I die cut a white card base and used the left over pieces (those leaves) for me ghost eyes. Now I patted my back :P 

I hope they look ghosts to you too. Some wonky lettering for a Boo.. and tadaa..


Those erased gel pen eyes look like the ghosts further away. Are you scared? (Please say yes)

Hop on to the blog to get inspired by our talented Design sweeties and join us with your
bump in the night interpretation.




Comments

  1. I don't 'do' halloween either Ishani, but I must admit I think your card is very gently scary and absolutely amazing!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gently scary... I am so happy! I am a weak heart myself Maxine ;) I can't do scary- scary. Thank you so much.

      Delete
  2. For a girl who doesn't like scary...this card is simply AMAZING!!!!! It is simply amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made me LOL! You remember that I said, creepy scares me. (This was the most scary I could get)Thank you so much Erin, you liking it makes it special.

      Delete
  3. The alcohol ink background looks amazing, clever use of leftover die cuts as ghosts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool!! Love those ghosts eyes ... and yes, I was scared! :) Gorgeous background Ishani! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing, just amazing what you have done here. This is one spooky card, I just love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish