CIC - 456 - Beautiful fox


Hello everyone,

How are you today? This fortnight we have a colour challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Have you been able to play along? We have our lovely sponsors All dressed up stamps giving away 2 digis to our random winner. And their stamps are so so cute! I have used their Sleepy time , cute little foxy for my card with colours of the challenge - Yellow, Orange and Brown.


CIC, All dressed up stamps - Sleepy time, Polychromos, distress inks, digi card, Quillish, Fox card

I coloured my beautiful foxy with Polychromos and I love that I could get some texture for her fur! Some Distress ink blending for my landscape and it's done!

Join in with your interpretation to these colours and link in your card - here.


Hope to see you at the challenge, happy crafting!

Joining in with my foxy at




Comments

  1. Yes..the foxy is so cute and I loved the warm autumn colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fox is so sweet with the pretty flowers on her head! Nice autumn colors on your landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. love the wavy background and your fox image. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, what an adorable sleeping fox! Great fall colors,too! Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish