Kitty - mouse Birthday card

Hello everyone,

My friend came back from US and got me my goodies that I had ordered at her address because I had lost International mails when ordered at my address. So, today I inked Gerda Steiner Design's - On the bookshelf and what adorable illustrations.. I love this cat and the mouse. I made a little scene for the cuties, coloured them with zig markers and stamped - Happy Birthday.

Gerda Steiner Designs - On the book shelf, Zig coloring, birthday card, die cutting, Quillish


I hope you like it. Happy crafting :)


Joining in at












Comments

  1. What a gorgeous scene you have created for your wee creatures Ishani - I am so glad you have got some new supplies through - it's always exciting opening them :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish