Rose Envelope - IQCG #52

Hello friends,

We have a new colour challenge up at Indian Quilling Challenges blog and I have an interesting project today to share. I have been thinking of making some money envelopes for the coming wedding season, so I utilised this opportunity and made one with this month's colours. I kept my project, clean and simple. 

I made an envelope and used a blue card stock for layering and die cut the flap in a different color, so that my flowers stand out. I used 5 cm strip for the quilled roses and die- cut some leaves, arranged them, stamped my sentiment and embellished with these pretty Stardust sequins - Jewel mix from Ranganjali.


IQCG, Quilling, Congratulations, Quillish, Quilled roses, Quilled envelope


    I hope you like my work and are inspired to use these colours of the challenge and join in.




                        Do link your enteries at the inlinks - here . Happy crafting :) 


Comments

  1. The envelope looks beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tiny flowers look beautiful against that gorgeous block color background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable tiny roses and elegant envelope ishani. Thank you for your DT make to Indian quilling challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish