Tribute to dear Melissa

Hello everyone,

This card is for paying tribute to Melissa Lane and celebrating her life. She was the sweetest and the kindest cardmaker I met in this community. She was instrumental in getting the prizes that had not reached me on my Indian address. I was shocked to learn of that she left us on 2nd Oct for heavens above. Even after she left us, her posts that were scheduled kept going live. And that's what I have learnt from her, to work ahead.

I am joining everyone else at Stamplorations blog with my butterfly and her love for colour blue. The vellum flowers are the ones I got because of her. And I kept them uncoloured for this is the first time I am using them and would want Melissa to bring colours to them. It might take time to reach from here to Shery and further to Chris and her kids, but my heart goes out to them. May God give them strength to face the days ahead.



Stamplorations, thinking of you, CAS card, butterfly card, quillish


I'll always miss her when I see a butterfly card.




Comments

  1. It is indeed shocking to read about Melissa.I appreciate your gesture of creating a card for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful tribute to Melissa. Though I don't know much about her, it was indeed shocking to read about her. May her soul rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ishani, I know Melissa's family will love it as much as we all do! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love the die cut butterfly. Such a nice tribute to Melissa.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish