CFC 212 - Thinking about you

Hello there,

It's friday and CAS-ual Fridays Challenge has a new sketch challenge for this fortnight. 




I have been using the 4 petal fri-dies, like crazy! I just love them. I improvised and made leaves from the petals with a green paper for my flowers and added grey dots on my white panel. I had seen it being done on a card by Julie Ebersole with black on her card and I have been wanting to try it. The sentiment is from the set - Calm and loving.


CAS-ual Fridays, 4 petal fri dies card, calm and loving stamp set card, die cutting, Diecut, floral card, thinking of you, Quillish


I am sure you would stun us with your creativity at this challenge. Do check out the challenge, the design team has put their creativity to interpret this sketch, to inspire you to join us.


Michele has also generously offered up a $25 gift certificate to the overall winner at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. And if that weren't enough, if the chosen winner has used CAS-ual Fridays stamps and/or dies as the main focus in the card, that gift certificate will increase to $50.


Happy crafting everyone.


Comments

  1. Beautiful card Ishani ! Those flowers look pretty on the Dotty background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Ishani - love your flowers and that background is wonderful!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish