CFC- 213 Golden Thank you

Hello everyone,

I am glad you stopped by! There is a new challenge up at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge and we would love to see you use Shades of gold.



For my card I used two of the prettiest stamps and heat embossed them in gold. For the background I have used the background stamp, Full on Floral and the Thank you is from the stampset, Flower-power






I am sure you would stun us with your shades of gold at this challenge. Do check out the challenge, the design team's dazzling interpretations will surely inspire you.


Michele is also generously offering a $25 gift certificate to the overall winner at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. And if that weren't enough, if the chosen winner has used CAS-ual Fridays stamps and/or dies as the main focus in the card, that gift certificate will increase to $50.


See you at the challenge. Happy crafting everyone.




Comments

  1. A stunning card Ishani - love how you have used the stamps, especially the letters on the navy card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the card is gold overloaded. It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a stunner. I love that floral background-my fav set too! And matching it with the black inspired x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish