CIC - 458 - Thank you

Hello there,

Hope you had a great weekend. This fortnight we have a colour challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. We have our lovely sponsors Poppy stamps  is generously providing a $20 gift certificate to our randomly chosen winner.



I made a card that though took time in conceptualizing,  as I couldn't think of what can I do with the browns. While going through my stamps and dies, I saw this NBUS - Recollections die that a friend had bought from Micheal's at US for me. I feel ashamed that I haven't used it in 3 months that I have had it for and thankful for friends who think of me when they visit abroad. 

Recollections die , die cutting, Diecut card, distress inks, Thank you card, Quillish, CIC, cards by Ishani, intricate die cut card, glossy accent on dies, inksmooshing, inksmooshed card, shades of brown card, autumn card

So some ink smooshing with all the browns I had, few from Altenew and also Distress inks and selective touches with the brown from Jane Davenport brush pen onthe flowers. Wink of Stella and glossy accents make anything - more pretty, so some of that .. and voila!


A close up - to show the gloss ;)

Recollections die , die cutting, Diecut card, distress inks, Thank you card, Quillish, CIC, cards by Ishani, intricate die cut card, glossy accent on dies, inksmooshing, inksmooshed card, shades of brown card, autumn card


Hope you'll join us with your 'shades of brown'. Hop onto the blog for more inspiration from the Design Sweeties. We have a prize for grab for our random winner. Hope to see you there.




Joining in with my card at











Comments

  1. Love the shades of brown and the gorgeous die. Lovely card.
    Cheers
    Chandhini

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to use your new die. It made a gorgeous card! I love all the browns you smooshed together.

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Clean and Simple. challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors on lovely diecut frame!
    I love this CAS design, Ishani.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the shades of brown and that die cut!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, lovely die and the colors are fantastic
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish