Gorgeous in red

Hello everyone,

I was missing making cards so much that now every day I have one ready ! This card is using the amazing stamp set I bought at a Destash and what a buy it is! It is called Ladies day out from Altenew. I was inspired by a few challenges and thought to give it a holiday feel with the red dress.

I don't think I have had so much red ever on a card, but I think it looks nice. I have friends who'd love a red dress card for their birthday. The gorgeous die is from a wafer die from Simon says stamp and Happy birthday from MFT stamps.

Altenew, Birthday card, Card for her, CAS card, heat embossing, Diecut, Quillish, clean and simple card, handmade card for girl friend, birthday card for GF, card by Ishani, Simon says stamp wafer dies, Altenew ladies day out stamp set card

Hope you like it! 

Happy crafting everyone.

Joining in at

Inspired by the red, white and the gold.
(I haven't read the book but the movie..yes!
inspired by her red diary)



Water cooler challenges

Comments

  1. What a pretty card !! I wish your enthusiasm for card making continues like this forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want this dress!! Oh and handbag!!! I like all the red and with the touch of gold...perfect. Would make a great dress for a party celebration! So good to see you at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and oh, so stylish. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ishani! that is a most splendid red dress! I'd love it, too... and that fabulous die-cut sentiment! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ishani, what a lovely and elegant feminine card. I love the white, red and gold together. The lovely scallop/stitch die-cut is the perfect frame. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card, Ishani! The red looks gorgeous - on the dress and the rest of the card too. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is very pretty and I love the sentiment and the scalloped edges.Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grea to see another theme and still fitting with the Hone-Sweet-Home photo! And beautiful CAS! hank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish