Guest designer at CAS on Friday - Christmas

Hello everyone,

It's an honour to be invited as a Guest designer at CAS on Friday for this fortnight's challenge, Christmas. Thank you so much for this opportunity. I have made a card with the prize I recently received, from Uniko stampsWinter foliage and a background stamp and sentiment by Hero arts - Holiday florals and Merry Christmas message.




Though I am not a Christian, I have loved this festival since I was a child and watched Home alone- part I movie. Me and my brother would get the Ashoka tree or even Gum arabica tree ( when we lived in Arid areas) and decorate it! And our parents always bought us gifts and our Christian friends would send us amazing Christmas cakes. Lovely memories!  

 I hope you like this card. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas from us in India :)


Joining in at

(Celebrating Christmas - 
using gold embossing powder)








Comments

  1. Wow, such a pretty card. I love the background. I feel the red and green color really pop against the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Ishani - love the drama of the white panel with it's stunning design against the gorgeous background panel
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card! I love the pattern stamped background, the lovely sentiment and the bright festive holly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Ishani ! Love how you used your new Uniko goodies. Your background design is also very beautiful and highlight gorgeously your white panel. Very elegant card. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish