Make a wish

Hello everyone,

I have been colouring whenever I get time and next time I'll be more meticulous, I hope. But the images that I coloured for Kath R's- the daily marker challenge are really very handy for a quick card.



I had this cutie from Super powers stamp set by Create a smile that I coloured for the challenge.


Create a smile stamp superpowers, fairy card, make a wish card, Zig clean colour brush pens, distress ink smooshing, Technique card, Quillish


Now, I have a quick card with some resist technique for the background and ink smooshing. For some Magical elements I have used Wink of Stella and Glossy accents for the lovely fairy's wings and the wand.






Joining in at

Inkspirational challenges













Just us girls challenge
(Make a wish for a cart full of gifts
I added the colorful inksmooshing
inspired by colorful wrappers)












Send a smile 4 kids challenge






Comments

  1. This is very pretty Ishani. You created a beautiful background. And your no-line colouring is awesome. So glad to see your entry in the Inkspirational gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and lovely background. Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is indeed a magical card. The image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Ishani - love your wee fairy, made all the more special with that wonderful background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ishani, this is a magical delight! Super resist background-love the colours and how you blended them. And you are doing an amazing job with your colouring. Adding the Wink of Stella to the wand and wings adds that perfect magical feel. Thanks for joining Ink-we love to see you here x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish