AAA Cards - Upto one third

Hello friends,

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at AAA Cards . This fortnight use upto one third + if you want you can add masking. I challenged myself with masking too. 


This time we have  CAS-ual Fridays  as our lovely sponsors and they are giving $25 gift voucher to our winner.



I have used CAS-ual Fridays Tutu stamp for my card. I stamped the darkest red and masked it to stamp the next ballerina in coral and then masked the coral one to stamp the third ballerina in light pink. I thought stamping from dark to light would give an illusion of my ballerina in move.


AAA Cards, CAS card, CAS-ual Fridays- tutu stamp, masking, Everyday cards, Quillish, tutu ballerina card, ballerina card, stampied card, cards by Ishani


We have lovely Julie B of Handcrafted by Jules as our guest deigner, please hop on to her blog to see the beauty she created. And to be inspired by our fabulous design team check out the challenge (here). Hope you like my card and will join with your CAS creations for this challenge.




Playing along at

These words are all about 'being happy and strong'
just like my ballerina!




Comments

  1. It does look like the ballerina is moving . Very well thought out idea and composition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beauty Ishani - love that wee dancer, and the way you have used her is stunning.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The masking and faded stamping effect certainly gives a sense of movement on your fab CAS card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely does give the illusion of movement, super idea. Fabulous card Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness Ishani this is perfectly designed and I adore the way you have used the masking to make an ombre effect. A joy! Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a joy-ful image; looking so great in pink and more of them... Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These little ballerinas are so adorable, and I love how you made an ombre pattern with them. Fabulous masking. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! The ballerinas are so cute! I love the generation stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a brilliant CAS card, love the ballerina image.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet, Ishani. Love the ombre.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish