Bright and beautiful birthday card

Hello friends,

I have a Birthday card to be shared today. I also want to again remember and thank Melissa Lane, who is an angel in the heaven now for being instrumental in getting me the dies, with which I have created this card.


I saw the Cutploration challenge up at STAMPlorations blog and thought of playing along. The colourful costumes of the models immediately made me realise that I could use Trendy spring blooms Dies- CUTplorations in those vibrant colours.

Stamplorations, Birthday card, Diecut, Quillish, Diecut floral card, cards by Ishani, Stamplorations trendy spring blooms dies, stamploration floral die card

I die cut the rose flower die, sponged them with various coloured inks and then heat embossed clear EP for a sheen on them. The Happy Birthday stamp is from a Jane's doodles stamp and the beautiful diecut is from Simon says stamp. I heat embossed the black diecut with clear EP too. I love that sheen! I used to use glossy accents earlier, but heat embossing with clear EP is the coolest thing with no mess and no drying time. I arranged my flowers on a diecut stitched edges rectangle and cut the excess of the flowers off. Mounted the panel on an A3 card and taddaaa...

Stamplorations, Birthday card, Diecut, Quillish, Diecut floral card, cards by Ishani, Stamplorations trendy spring blooms dies, stamploration floral die card

I hope you like my card !


joining in at






Comments

  1. wonderful design and gorgeous sponging in lovely mix of colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,such a bright and lovely choice of colors, sure to make the receiver happy and cheerful. I love those spring bloom die cuts and the sheen of clear embossing powder. Great job Ishani didi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous birthdah card! I love those colorful flowers for sure. Thank you so much for sharing your card with our CUTplorations January Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful creation, Ishani. So happy to see you in the CUTplorations gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your clean look and how you use the same die cut to make it more attractive. Thank you for been with us at Happy Little Stampers. See you next month!
    Martha Lucia - HLS Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the win at Stamplorations with this stunning card x.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish