CIC 461 - Bloom in the garden

Hello,

and welcome to the first challenge of the year at the Cupcake Inspirations. This time we have a theme challenge, Something New.


This challenge we have Sparkle and Sprinkle as our kind sponsor and they are giving away $15 gift certificate to our randomly chosen winner. I have used their Garden Silhouette Digital Stamp Set for my card (which is NEW). What else did I do, new? I have never tried a Silhouette card and background blending with a Digital image and it does come with it's problems, which I discovered later. So after trying this and that, I finally was able to finish this card.

Cards by Ishani, silhouette stamping,distress Ink blending, Sprinkle N Sparkle - Garden Silhouette digi stamp, Quillish,

I wanted the morning hues for my background and I used Spun Sugar Distress oxide and Seedless preserve for the blending. It was a quick card minus the disasters but next time I do it.. I know I'll make this quicker !

Hope you'll join us at the challenge with Something new- pull out a new technique, a new stamp set, or a new idea and get a great start on this new year! Happy Crafting :)






Comments

  1. We are so used to claer stamps that using digis seems difficult some times ! I rarely use them ;) I loved how you have combined it with ink blending :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Ishani - well done on conquering a new technique using a digi image over a blended background.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you used. So pretty!
    -Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish