CIC 462 - Reminder - Birthday card


Hello and a very Good morning, 

I am here with a reminder for you to join us at our ongoing colour challenge at Cupcake Inspirations with your pinks and whites. 


I am a Pinkaholic, though I hate that this is known as a girl's color, because I think men look so good in pink too. But now that it's known as a feminine colour and I need Birthday cards in my stash, I planned a Birthday cake.. in pink for a friend from school time. 

CIC, Copic markers, Cake Card, Jane's Doodles cake! Stamp set card,  cards by Ishani,  cute card,  card for a girl,  DIY handmade cards, Quillish

I stamped the lovely cake from the Jane's doodles stamp set - Cake! and coloured with Copics. Die cut a white CS with MFT wonky stitches oval STAX - Die-namics . Some glossy accent for my icing and adhered my cake on foam dots. A banner for my sentiment and few pearls to finish off the card.

We have Your Next Stamp as our kind sponsors this fortnight and they are giving away $20 to our randomly chosen winner.  


I hope you like my card and will play along. 


Joining in with my card at


Inkspirational challenges - Sweet cake
You have no clue what this pic did to me!
Inspired by the pink cake and all the sweetness :)













CAS on Friday - Birthday


Word art wednesday
(Sharing the words here, they might
 make someone's day easier)

Comments

  1. Oh what a gorgeous PINK card Ishani - that cake looks amazing, and I love the stitched die cut you have mounted it on
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..so gorgeous Ishani 💕 love how you coloured the cake 😘💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pleased you liked the pic and you sure did it justice. This card is adorable-right down to the glossy accents. Such amazing colouring and I do like all the dimension you added. And I agree-men do look good in pink! Thanks for joining Ink x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish