CIC 462 - So happy for you!


Hello dear crafters,

We have a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and this time it is Pink and White. What a pretty color combination, isn't it?




Your next Stamp are our kind sponsors this time and I have used their Birdie banner stamp set for my clean and simple card. I stamped my image,coloured and fussy cut it. I diecut a pink CS with scalloped edge frame die and scored the corners for added interest. Popped my image on foam dots and added few half pearls. Very simple.. but I used restraint to not add anything else.


CIC, Your Next Stamp, dry embossing, Copic markers, Quillish, Congratulations,


CAS needs restraint and am not good at it but this looks pretty, though there is a lot going on in this. Hop on to the challenge (here) to get inspired by YNS DT and our design sweeties and hope that you will play with your pink and white take at the challenge. YNS is generously giving $20 gift voucher to our randomly chosen winner, it could be you! 



Hope to see you at the challenge, happy crafting.


Joining in with my card at






After Post Addition!

Now that I made the bird card, I thought why not join Twofers by making another one. So I thought of making a heart by stamping the flying birds (I hope it looks like a heart to you) and my banner birds in between. I hope it does qualify at twofers. After the exhaustive explanation was given, I hope it doesn't look like the same sketch, because of the banner birds. I coloured in rainbow colours with zig markers, masked the birdies to make the clouds.. and here are the cuties wishing a happy birthday.



Here's a picture of both of these together. 


Joining with these cards at






Comments

  1. Such a cute little card Ishani !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful Ishani - CAS and stunning!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards Ishani! These little birds are adorable. LOVE that you've used pink for your large panel on your first card. :) Thanks for playing along with us at Twofer Card Challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love it! Thanks for sharing with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all these darling birds! So sweet, and clever to make the second into a heart shape. It's hard to keep things clean and simple, but you did a nice job of it. Thanks so much for sharing in our Twofer Birds Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your decision to make the second card to participate on Twofer challenge was right. :-) I like sweet little birds you've used on both cards. And I can see that birds are flying in heart formation. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ishani, you have captured the concept of the Twofer challenge perfectly! Thank you! Your pink scalloped banner card with the sweet pink birds and pearls is beautifully clean and simple! And you did a fabulous job of using the birds and banner again on your second card, but making a completely different design with it! I can definitely see the heart those pretty little birds are forming in that fluffy sky!! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #12! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely CAS design, Ishani! I love the subtle pattern details on each corner . The whole design is so pretty and adorable !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    Marge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish