Guest Designer at CASology - Happy New Year


Hello dear friends,

Wish you a very Happy New Year. And I am delighted to share that I am Guest designing for CASology for the first challenge of the year! Could it get better? Nah!! Can you see my ear to ear smile? 
For the fresh start to the New year the cue for the challenge is Fresh! 

I thought all that was fresh.. fresh fragrance, fresh fruits but I wanted to make it a new year card. So thought why not a fresh and lovely day scene with flowers blooming and butterflies dancing? So I did some masking for my garden. Some lovely stamped flowers and die cut butterflies.




I hope you like my take . I want to thank you for all your lovely blessings and wishes for
 a lovely last year and wish you all a very happy fresh new year with fresh hope and fresh promise !


Comments

  1. That is a lovely card, loved the beautiful blooms. Happy new year to you and your family, may you have a great year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations..GD..yes it could be better ,I thought you joined their team as regular DT ! You are one of their favorite players :) Loved your cute take on fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fresh & pretty, Ishani! It's great having you guest design with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card :) Happy New Year ! & many congrats on the GD spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. Really fresh and clean design. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Ishani! I love your fresh card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Ishani - it certainly looks fresh and ever so pretty - love your subtle sponged sky!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you could join us as a guest designer this week!

    Your card is adorable, Ishani! Love the bright colors and dotted border!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish