Joy at the Manger

Hello there,

I don't have many Christmas stamps, I never buy them because we don't celebrate Christmas. But this Christmas season.. I had a realised.. so what if I don't celebrate? my friends do and sadly I don't have enough cards to be sent to them.  I had seen this cutest manger stamp by our own Indian company Craftyscrappers and I had to buy this! They ship worldwide and you must check their cute designs. They have a collection of zodiac signs stamp sets..Oh..I am so itching to get those.

Well... here.. Look at that Baby Jesus.. Oh my my.. He is the cutest baby ever! Love the illustration.
(Is the picture hazy? I thought I got the Jesus in focus and others out of focus)


Craftyscrappers, Copic markers, Christmas card, Quillish, Jesus in Manger Card, Copic colouring for beginners , Copics on cards, handmade cards, cards by Ishani, Christmas blessings stamp set


This para can be skipped , it's just me blabbering - For my card I coloured my images with my recent possessions, Copic markers. I always loved our relatives living abroad but not as much as now.. hehehe. One of my uncle and a friend, both got me these and I was so happy.. so so happy, I can still do my happy dance. Oh and they are tough to colour with, it'll take time for me to get the colouring right. Till then you'll see such cards with me practicing my colouring. Please bear.

Craftyscrappers, Copic markers, Christmas card, Quillish, Jesus in Manger Card, Copic colouring for beginners , Copics on cards, handmade cards, cards by Ishani, Christmas blessings stamp set

I coloured my scene, fussy cut it and for the background I used a blue cardstock and sponged with white ink (for the glow, I so wanted the baby to have a halo) and Salty ocean distress oxide. Then some stars with a white pen, embossed my sentiment in white and tadaa!! I am happy! I am not sure if you'll be happy, if you aren't, just look at baby Jesus.. Isn't your heart going.. Awwww :)


 Joining in at

The twisted challenges
(Old- Distress inks, white pen
New- Stamp set
Gifted- my markers
Blue- sky)










Addicted to stamps challenge - Holiday





Happy little stampers












Watercooler challenges













Word art wednesday


Simon says stamp monday challenge - 
(new stamp and markers)


Comments

  1. He he haapy dance ask me about it..I got my color pencils recently and still dancing ;) coming to your card..it's different and less CAS as compared to your usual cards but that doesn't mean it less Awesome..I just love the use of colored base on your cards Ishani ! I struggle using them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, Ishani!!! Aren't Copic markers wonderful? Your first card coloring with them is REALLY beautiful! I remember when I started using them, it was a challenge. But practice pays off, and with this start I KNOW you will be creating some fantastic cards! Thank you for sharing your talents and creativity with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and beautiful colouring.
    Thanks for joining us
    DT Addicted to stamps and more

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful nativity scene Ishani, and you have coloured it well for a first time with copics. Love your result, and how you have backed the scene and turned it into a card :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card Ishani - love your colouring - who'd have know it was a 1st time with copics?! Thanks for joining in the fun at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, so much color and great Christmas scene. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. That must be the most adorable manger scene ever Ishani and you have coloured it so beautifully! I hope you continue to have fun with your Copics.
    Happy New Year and thanks for sharing with us at our first ABC Christmas Challenge of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! I love how you colored that adorable manger scene!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful colouring on this adorable scene!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers
    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card. Its so pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Twisted Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is your first coloring? Go away! I dont like you anymore! This is sooo fantastically colored, I thought it was a precolored image!! Awesome card Ishani!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish