My beautiful Lilies


Hello there,

I have been wanting to colour florals with my new markers and few challenges made me get this lovely Pure florals - Lily stamp by Uniko (My first Uniko stamp) out for it. And I am glad and super happy at the results.


Uniko Pure florals Lily stamp, Uniko Lily card, Quillish, Colouring lily with Copics, cards by Ishani, floral card, birthday card


For the coloured flower I used Memento tuxedo black ink and stamped my lily and coloured it with Copics. I am not a good artist and nobody would want to know which Copic numbers I used, so am skipping that detail. I fussy cut it and as I was planning the placement, I thought of stamping the other flower and the bud on the CS itself. So I stamped them in Memnto Gray flannel ink and used Neutral greys to colour them. Ok.. so I am a CAS girl, splattering on my main image is like 'committing suicide' for me. I may do it.. no no.. not suicide.. I mean, splattering.. but not if it has been coloured with so much care. So I splattered on my base card instead, Grey with - white splatters... Cool no?? ('cool, isn't it?' - that's better english) . Sentiment is from an Altenew stamp.

Enough of blabbering - Here, I proudly present my first floral card, coloured with Copics! 
(taaliyaan - खुद ही बजा  लो , कोई बजाये ना बजाये )


Uniko Pure florals Lily stamp, Uniko Lily card, Quillish, Colouring lily with Copics, cards by Ishani, floral card, birthday card

I hope you like it.

Joining in at






Tried coloring florals with Copics

Comments

  1. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you colored the lilies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous ishani 😍💕. Love your colouring 💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ishani this is exquisite - love that you splattered white on the grey card - I can understand that you couldn't splatter any other layer. Your colouring is fabulous!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored Lilly !!I loved your card Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ishani your card is just so gorgeous! that amazing lily looks so beautiful and love how you coloured it too with the soft grey behind it all.Thank you for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, Ishani ! What a lovely showcase of this beautiful Lily ! Your colouring is just stunning and I love the contrast of the pink lily over the grey ones. Fabulous ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card Ishani! Your colouring is fantastic. You have really brought your pink lily to life. LOVE the gray lilies in the background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ishani, don't downplay your artistry; you've breathed gorgeous life into the lily images! Absolutely ravishing! Thrilled to see your awe-mazing creativity in the Uuniko gallery!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Your colouring is perfect & I love how you coloured the flowers behind in shades of grey to make the pink flower POP. A delight to see you and your card in the gallery. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ishani, your flower-card is so delightful! Great showcase of the Uniko Lily stamps and your colouring skills!
    Thank your for sharing this pure beauty with us in the Uniko Challenge #51.
    Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko-DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish