AAA-134 - Stenciled beauty

Hello everyone,

There is a new challenge up at AAA Cards and this time the game is to use one corner with an optional twist of Music.


Uniko is our kind sponsor and guess what?? The winner gets an in- stock stamp set of their choice! How cool is that and so generous of our Sponsor.

For my card, I planned not to twist because I have been itching to use a lovely Uniko stencil, I recently received. I used their Stencil-mask called natures treasures - II for my card. Used one corner to sponge Distress ink - twisted citron through the stencil. I used a sentiment that I thought worked beautifully with the design from the stamp set Originally Organic. Some dew drop embellishments and tadaa...

AAA Cards, Uniko Ltd - Stencil Nature's treasures -II, Uniko leaf stencil card, sponging, clean and simple card, card by Ishani , stencil card, stenciling, CAS card, distress inks, Quillish

We have the very talented Karen joining us as our guest, she has a floral beauty to steal your CAS heart away! Do check her card and leave her some love :) also we have great inspiring cards by our design team, please check here, to get inspired.

I hope you will play along with us with your clean and simple beauties. 




Joining in at

Uniko studio













CASology
leaves of a tree gently waving!













Word art wednesday

Comments

  1. Love your CAS layout and perfect emtpy white space, super make

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is an absolute beauty Ishani! Love how you've placed the stencil and the faded out the ink, looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see it linked up at the Uniko Challenge!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely agree with your post title, Ishani, this is truly a stencilled beauty! I love how you've applied the ink, fabulous effect. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your layout with that stencil TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the soft edges of the leaves! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did i say i love this beauty... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Ishani. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stenciling is fabulous! I love how soft it is...truly reminds you a a breeze in the trees. Thanks for joining us again at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work! I love the soft stenciled leaves and perfect sentiment to accompany them~

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning! Beautifully CAS and I love the softness of the stenciled leaves. Thank you for playing along with the Uniko challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your CAS corner card is amazing Ishani! Love the soft shading in your stenciled leaves!
    Thanks for sharing this beauty with us in the Uniko Challenge #51.
    Greetings from Wiebke (Uniko-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is just brilliant so subtle and lovely. I just love the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such pretty leaves. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish