Anniversary bouquet

Hello friends,

I am sure you have had your favourite sets, you drooled over till you laid your hands on them. Celebrations stamp set by Altenew is one of those for me and I recently got it at Indian store Ranganjali. And oh.. this bouquet!

Altenew celebrations stamp set card, Bouquet stamp, Anniversary card, CAS card, floral card, Quillish, Sizzix, cards by Ishani, Clean and simple bouquet card


So when CASology asked Bouquet (and their GD and DT using this too)?? I had to answer, yes!! My recent fascination with grey is thanks to Michele from I card everyone,  oh and I love it :)
I hope you like my CAS card.



Joining in at











Comments

  1. This is really pretty, love the delicate stamp and color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicate beauty Ishani 💕😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card! That bouquet is just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish