Anniversary love

Hello there,

I wanted to join in the current Male room challenge with this card.  Love your men! I made this on for a friend who requested me to make a card on her behalf for her husband for their anniversary. I thought I'll share through Instagram gallery, but the rules made me make this post.

hunky dory stamps - love is in the air, love card, quillish, cards by Ishani, anniversary card, heart die, kiss card

Even though this has pink,  I think the girl bending to kiss, fits perfectly for 'Love your men' theme.
What do you say? 





Comments

  1. Hi! It's me! LOL I just had to stop over and check out your blog. What a SWEET creation ... perfect anniversary card! Hugs from Ohio, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is prefect for a male anniversary card! Pink can work for men too. Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room craft challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish