Happy Birthday

Hello everyone,

I am amazed and inspired by the inspiration around the blog land. With Winnie and Walter celebrating 5th Birthday Bash Challenge, I took my W&W Supplies to join in the challenges.

I basically used the prize I won at W&W Framed with Evelin T Designs stamp for the background of all the three cards and the Happy cutaway.


First card has white polkas embossed and the water colored font.

Winnie & Walter - Happy die cutables, Framed with Evelin T designs, die cutting, Birthday card, gansai tambi watercolours, gansai tambi watercolours, Quillish


The next two cards have the same watercolored panel die cut in different colors and the bunch of dots from the Framed with Evelin T Designs stamp set.

Winnie & Walter - Happy die cutables, Framed with Evelin T designs, die cutting, Birthday card, gansai tambi watercolours, gansai tambi watercolours, Quillish

Winnie & Walter - Happy die cutables, Framed with Evelin T designs, die cutting, Birthday card, gansai tambi watercolours, gansai tambi watercolours, Quillish, masculine card

I stacked my die cuts, but stuck the upper most layer a little off to give a shadow of the stacked dies underneath.  

Winnie & Walter - Happy die cutables, Framed with Evelin T designs, die cutting, Birthday card, gansai tambi watercolours, gansai tambi watercolours, Quillish


I hope you like my cards.

P.S. Now that Sandie said she'd love to see me in that dress, I thought I'll share here.The  songs I played and sang for this party were Will you still love me tomorrowBaar baar dekhoAaj kal tere mere pyaar ke charche. I hope you will listen to these! All my English speaking friends, you will love the Hindi songs too, will make you move for sure :)

(Hope you can see the Polka - now you know why I had to make a Polka Retro card!)




Joining in at

Winnie & Walter's 5th Birthday Bash -




Time out challenges
Polka dots of my first card.
We recently had a Retro theme party -
and I was dressed in something similar ;)
Polka dress and yellow shoes.













Inkspirational challenges













Seize the birthday











Uniko studio - 7th Birthday Party







Word art wednesday

Comments

  1. oh would have loved to see you in that dress! Super cards and so good to see how you make each one so different. I am hoping to play along with this challenge at WW but no mojo today, may be later in the week! As always so good to see you at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow these are AWESOME!! Love them all but I think the first one is my favorite! Yes, lots of amazing inspiration out in blogland but I need not go any further than your blog today to find the inspiration I was looking for! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww..Beautiful set of cards..Love all of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards Ishani - I am not around blogland much at the moment as I am suffering burnout, and I am taking a few weeks out and just chilling... I will be back though!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I see you already added the photo! It really shows how you got your idea for the retro card, you look amazing! And hadn’t realised you added to Ink, so the same as I said above and thanks for joining Ink, we love to see you here xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful set of cards! I especially love the one with the white dots on black!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful set of cards, Ishani! Love the color combination in each card. Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!
    PS: You look absolutely smashing in the dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those polka-dots with the bright happy sentiment! Thanks so much for linking up to the Retro Time Out Challenge where I'm guest designing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic set of cards to celebrate W&W 5th birthday, Ishani. They are all so colourful and I LOVE all those dots!! I wish I could hear you singing. You look fantastic in your polka dot dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun take on our Retro challenge at Time Out! Your card is perfect for it. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish