Love you

Hello everyone,

With Valentine's around the corner and lot of inspiration on the blog land, I made a card with my recent prize by Traceyhey.com -  a set called Rocking the wreath stamp set. (Have you checked their stamps? tell me if they don't make you go "Aww"). And I didn't think my card will turn out like this. It is a critter stamp and I had made this card with this set before. But with elements of making a wreath, it came out fine.

Tracey Hey designs, Alpacapals.com, Rocking the wreath stamp set, Love you card, Valentines day card, Quillish, Cards by Ishani, wreath card

I was inspired by the home sweet home inspiration 'photo challenge' at Timeout challenges. I love photo challenges. I picked the bunting around the cake for the wreath, hearts and roses are the red sweets/ chocolates on display and the pearls for the meringues! ;)

All that sweetness in this card, to tell your sweetheart, I love you!




Joining in at






Comments

  1. Ishani you floral wreath is very pretty and del8care and I love the shaped edge to your panel too. Thanks for playing along with my love-themed challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreath is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the composition and how you gave it pops of color with the flowers. I like how there's a variety of different flowers and thought it was clever of you to add the pearls for more dimension. Lovely creation and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ishani, what a wonderful card to make with your new goodies. I love the scalloped edges, too. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty, Ishani ... delicate and sweet with those tiny hearts and flowers ... the scalloped edges complement this lovely wreath wonderfully! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Ishani! That delicate wreath is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish