Music - My passion, my love!

Hello dear friends,

Have you played at the Indian Quilling challenge yet? The theme this month is my passion, my love. I have a clean and simple take on this challenge with my passion and love - Music & guitar! Not many in the crafting community know that I sing and play guitar and thanks to the challenge I made something for myself.

Quilling, Quillish, CAS card, CAS-ual Fridays stamp - Big treble, Edge work quilling, cards by Ishani, guitar quilling, music quilling

For this I stamped the treble from a stamp by CAS-ual fridays - Big Treble for the treble and I did selective stamping as I needed the loop on the top of the treble to be straight. I did some free hand strokes to give a definition of a guitar and used a dark brown 5 mm strip for the edge work quilling.

Quilling, Quillish, CAS card, CAS-ual Fridays stamp - Big treble, Edge work quilling, cards by Ishani, guitar quilling, music quilling

The stamp has a heart and I die cut a heart and mounted it on double layer of foam tape
 to finish my piece. 

Quilling, Quillish, CAS card, CAS-ual Fridays stamp - Big treble, Edge work quilling, cards by Ishani, guitar quilling, music quilling

Quilling, Quillish, CAS card, CAS-ual Fridays stamp - Big treble, Edge work quilling, cards by Ishani, guitar quilling, music quilling


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you like my work and will play along with your passion and love. 

The challenge rules have changed this year :

1. Must follow this blog.

2.  Maximum of 3 Projects can be linked.

3.Must be a new one made after the announcement of the challenge.

4.International entries are welcome.

We will be sticking to the the below rating system.

1. Sticking to the theme - 1.5
2. Good presentation - 0.5
3. Creativity & Innovation - 1.5
4. Complexity - 1.5

We award three badges:
1. Winner" (as voted by DTs)
 2. Best of Innovation

3. DT favourite.
Winner will receive the Framed Bubble die from Shylaa Shree.

Link in your projects here .

Comments

  1. While I do not do quilling, I'm fascinated by the creations I see people make. I think it is a talent all of its own. I absolutely love this and think you've done a beautiful job. Cheers, Dotty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...wow..and just Wow !!I would love to listen you sing and play Guitar one day Ishani !! Very..genius use of that stamp and great quilling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So ingenious Ishani! Absolutely in Love with your take! What a creative mind you have!! You amazed me sweetheart! Love the pop of little red heart too. 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an exquisite card Ishani - so understated and dramatic. You are so talented
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So striking, very clever and absolutely beautiful x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so clever and creative Ishani!! LOVE you quilted design of your Treble Clef and guitar frame in one. Great colours with the classic black and white with a touch of red. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are master of creativity ishani. loved the way you created this beautiful card. hank you for your beautiful DT make to Indian quilling challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish